Konica Minolta KM1800iSHC printhead
The KM1800iSHC Printhead is
- 84kHz shear mode actuation and native 600 dpi resolution over 75mm print swathe.
- Simple to integrate, tough and reliable with good fluid compatibility.
- Designed to be used in high quality single-pass print systems. Primarily designed for UV inks it can also be used with hot melt inks.
- Using proven bulk piezoelectric technology to deliver 3.5pl drop volumes at 600 dpi resolution in a narrow 19.8mm footprint.
- Designed to be operated in a wide range of different orientations. The printhead is suitable for use with recirculating ink systems for example for white or metallic inks. printheads can be used in binary or greyscale (3bit) modes.
- Proven in Konica Minolta’s B2 sheet-fed KM-1 printer as well as Industrial Inkjet’s Mono and ColourPrint HiQ series.
A fast and reliable solution for applications requiring high quality
- Coding and marking
- Packaging applications
- Plastic card decoration
- Security applications
- Printed electronics
Available ink types
Independent channel, on-demand piezo
Number of nozzlesTotal number of printable nozzles
1776 (296 x 6 rows)
Channel resolutionThe number of ink channels/printable nozzles per linear inch
42.3μm pitch (600 dpi: 6 rows x 100 dpi)
Grey scaleThe method of producing variable drop sizes by multiple fires of the printing nozzle
Typical frequencyThe maximum ink jetting frequency when a typical ink is used
Drive voltageMissing Content
18 +/- 3V
Printing widthMaximum possible print width in a single pass
Overall row spacingDistance in mm between the first and last row of printing nozzles
Drop velocityThe mean ink drop velocity as measured under Konica Minolta manufacturing test conditions
Height 106.82 mm x Width 19.8 mm x Length 137.4 mm
Less than 205 gm
Drop sizeThe smallest drop size achievable, defined by the printhead type
Max frequencyThe maximum ink jetting frequency