Konica Minolta KM1024aSHE printhead
- For high laydown applications with a 6pl native drop size, the new KM1024aSHE is perfect.
Combining the same slim architecture as the KM1024iSHE but with analogue drive, Konica Minolta have developed a significantly more powerful product.
- Simple to integrate, tough and reliable with good fluid compatibility
- Available in 6pl drop size. Variants are available for solvent, oil and UV.
- Uses the same compact footprint as the digital driven version version, it provides a realistic upgrade path for existing users.
- If combined with the latest compact recirculating printhead from Konica Minolta, the KM1024aLHG-RC, using the same analogue drive, a very powerful combination of high lay down white or varnish can with vibrant high quality graphics can be achieved.
Available ink types
Independent channel, on-demand piezo
Number of nozzlesTotal number of printable nozzles
1024 (256 x 4 rows)
Channel resolutionThe number of ink channels/printable nozzles per linear inch
70.5μm pitch (360 dpi: 4 rows x 90 dpi)
Grey scaleThe method of producing variable drop sizes by multiple fires of the printing nozzle
Typical frequencyThe maximum ink jetting frequency when a typical ink is used
Drive voltageMissing Content
17 +/- 3V
Printing widthMaximum possible print width in a single pass
Overall row spacingDistance in mm between the first and last row of printing nozzles
Drop velocityThe mean ink drop velocity as measured under Konica Minolta manufacturing test conditions
Height 97.0 mm x Width 18.0 mm x Length 131.0 mm
Less than 150 g
Drop sizeThe smallest drop size achievable, defined by the printhead type
Max frequencyThe maximum ink jetting frequency