Industrial Inkjet Ltd (IIJ) strives to produce high quality as efficiently as possible ensuring that customer’s needs are satisfied. We aim to prosper in the business of bespoke industrial inkjet technology. To achieve this we seek to supply, promptly and without failure, equipment which will meet our customer’s requirements in every way. We recognise that care of our employees and the environment are central to the business, and we are dedicated to operating in a manner that achieves this including investing in training and support for our staff to ensure they thrive.
We believe in demonstrating our commitment to continual improvement through the implementation of our Quality Management System, compliant with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 2015.
Our Management System identifies significant quality risks and opportunities and the associated impacts of our operations on-site. We will strive to reduce the impacts of these operations, our products, and services using appropriate solutions and technologies. These will be managed at all times in a way that minimises risk to the environment, all employees, visitors and contractors on site.
Specifically we will…
- Include quality management systems and initiatives with the aim of improving our performance, whilst committing to compliance with relevant legislation, regulations and other requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Implement processes to review and monitor performance, liaising with outside bodies where relevant, in order to adhere or exceed annually set objectives and targets which will ensure continual improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Discuss quality issues regularly at the highest levels of the company and consult with our employees on all related matters.
- Ensure available access to quality information and training for our staff, encouraging them to apply good practice always.
Product recycling information for Industrial Inkjet Ltd customers and recyclers
Under the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive and implementing regulations, when customers buy new electrical and electronic equipment from the producer they are entitled to:
- Send old equipment for recycling on a one-for-one, like-for-like basis (this varies depending on the country)
- Send the new equipment back for recycling when this ultimately becomes waste.
Industrial Inkjet Ltd’s print engines, printheads and print control system electronics are designed to be integrated into an inkjet system and are classified as components. Components are not classed as types of electrical and electronic equipment under the WEEE Directive. Industrial Inkjet Ltd is therefore not required to arrange for the collection and recycling of its products once these become waste, in accordance with the WEEE Directive.
Industrial Inkjet Ltd is an environmentally responsible company. We have therefore decided to establish a voluntary take-back and recycling service in Member States where our products are sold to ensure the environmentally sound treatment and disposal of our products.
In order to complete recycling it is necessary to have an appropriate label for your country.
Disassembly information is available upon request. Please call our support team who will be happy to help.