Konica Minolta KM1280iMHH printhead
The KM1280iMHH Printhead is
- 45kHz shear mode actuation and native 450 dpi resolution over 72mm print swathe.
- Simple to integrate, tough and reliable with good fluid compatibility.
- Designed to be used in high quality single-pass print systems. Primarily designed for UV inks it can also be used with higher viscosity water-based inks.
- Using proven bulk piezoelectric technology to deliver 10pl drop volumes at 450 dpi resolution in a narrow 17.6mm footprint.
- Designed to be operated in a wide range of different orientations. The printhead is suitable for use with recirculating ink systems for example for white or metallic inks. printheads can be used in binary or greyscale (3bit) modes.
- Fitted with a silicon nozzle plate for increased jetting accuracy.
A fast and reliable solution for applications requiring high quality
- Coding and marking
- Packaging applications
- Plastic card decoration
- Security applications
- Printed electronics
- Direct to shape
Available ink types
Independent channel, on-demand piezo
Number of nozzlesTotal number of printable nozzles
1280 (320 x 4 rows)
Channel resolutionThe number of ink channels/printable nozzles per linear inch
56.4μm pitch (450 dpi: 4 rows x 112.5 dpi)
Grey scaleThe method of producing variable drop sizes by multiple fires of the printing nozzle
Typical frequencyThe maximum ink jetting frequency when a typical ink is used
Drive voltageMissing Content
18 +/- 3V
Printing widthMaximum possible print width in a single pass
Overall row spacingDistance in mm between the first and last row of printing nozzles
Drop velocityThe mean ink drop velocity as measured under Konica Minolta manufacturing test conditions
Height 104.5 mm x Width 17.6 mm x Length 131 mm
Less than 205 gm
Drop sizeThe smallest drop size achievable, defined by the printhead type
Max frequencyThe maximum ink jetting frequency